July 31, 2016

Summer craft marathon 2016 - Week #7

Sending and receiving greeting cards is something that I love for as long as I remember myself!
Creating my own greeting card is always challenging.
Usually inspiration for cards knocks on my door around Christmas, but this time I was called by InMyCloset to create a summer card or a postcard.
This task stands for super fun and of course I could not miss the opportunity of sharing this delirium with our "partner in crafts" Veronika! Scissors, colorful papers, stickers, washi tapes, cords and all kind of materials where on the table, offering a zillion ideas!!!
It was definitely hard to end up with only one creation...shoot!
Anyhow, these are our two summery cards, ready to carry our greetings to our beloved ones! 




Follow our Instagram account if you want to see what's next on this craft marathon; week 8 ends tonight and we have already submitted our participation!

So, in the mood of our cards, wishing you a joyful summer wherever you are / whatever you do!
Have a nice & creative day!

Kat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...