July 17, 2016

Summer craft marathon 2016 - Week #5

Our weekly appointment for Summer 2016 Craft Marathon is here!
Last week was all about hats! Summer hats!
Anna inspired a lot of restless spirits in upcycling an old hat or totally creating a new one.
My partecipation was simple but fun: I digged up an old cap - most favorite in my puberty - and subtly embellished it with a pompom trim and a handmade felt octopus squid.



I admit it took me less than ten minutes. 
Guilty - slacker of the week!
How would you transform an old hat / cap that you no longer wear?


*remember, if you want to join the summer craft marathon, you can still subcribe and catch the seventh week's challenge.
Follow our Instagram account if you want to see what's next on this craft marathon!

Have a nice & creative day!
Kat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...